City of Strongsville Seal
Strongsville Fire Department


To register as a City of Strongsville contractor you must submit the license application, the RITA form and a bond that corresponds with your trade. Read the bonds carefully to determine which one applies to the tasks your employees will be completing. Below is a contractor packet for each trade, which contains the instructions, the application, the bond and the RITA form. We encourage you to instruct your insurance company to visit this website to print off the bond form.

Rita Form:

Homeowner as contractor

Concrete contractors

Drywall/Lathing/Plastering contractors

Electrical contractors

Excavating/Earth Moving/Sewer and/or Development contractors

Fence contractors

Garage Door/Garage Opener Installation contractors

General/Carpentry contractors

Glazing contractors

Heating/Air Conditioning contractors

Insulation contractors

Landscaping bond/Sprinkling System/Retaining Wall/Paver Patio contractors

Low Voltage contractors

Masonry contractors

Painting/Decorating/Tile Setting/Carpet Laying/Flooring contractors

Plumbing/Sewer contractors

Roofing contractors

Siding contractors

Sign contractors

Snow Removal contractors

Swimming Pool contractors

Tree Service contractors