The City of Strongsville:
Department of Economic Development
Strongsville is a community that has produced significant economic progress in its recent history, growing from a small village rooted in agriculture into a thriving City of nearly 50,000 residents and a productive and diverse industrial and commercial base.
With the efforts and support of Mayor Thomas Perciak, the Economic Development Department has adopted a proactive attitude dedicated to creating a business friendly environment within the City boundaries.
The goals of the Economic Development Department are to:
- Encourage development and redevelopment of the industrial and commercial districts within the City of Strongsville for increased economic vitality.
- To concentrate on retaining and expanding existing city businesses.
- Strengthen, expand, and diversify the City of Strongsvilles tax base.
- Facilitate access to economic incentives for quality job creation and/or tax base enhancement.
- Assist local firms in finding appropriate development sites for expansion.
Meet the Mayor
The City of Strongsville is serious about Economic Development. The Mayor's Office and the professionals within the Economic Development Department are dedicated to maintaining a pro-business, profitable environment for the business community within Strongsville. So please come visit our wonderful city and experience firsthand what Strongsville has to offer.
Mayor Thomas P. Perciak
Meet the Director
Whether you are currently doing business in Strongsville or are looking at locating within the City, the Department of Economic Development is available to help with any of your business needs. The City of Strongsville offers a vibrant, family-friendly environment for businesses to work and live.
Brent Painter, Director of Economic Development
To learn more about the City of Strongsville please view the links listed below: