2013 Residential Leaf Collection Schedule
North of Royalton Road will be October 15th thru October 18th
South of Royalton Road will be October 21st thru October 25th
North of Royalton Road will be October 28th thru November 1st
South of Royalton Road will be November 4th thru November 8th
North of Royalton Road will be November 11th thru November 15th
South of Royalton Road will be November 18th thru November 22nd
· Leaves muse be ready for collection on the FIRST DAY of the scheduled collection week. There will be ONE PASS of each street per collection week. If trucks pick up leaves in your area earlier than the scheduled dates they will return on the scheduled collection dates
· Leaves should be piled along the roadside or curb, but not in the roadway or ditches and not more than 5 feet from the roadway.
· Branches, tree limbs, metal, rocks, firewood, or anything else that can cause damage to the leaf collection equipment must be sorted out from the leaf piles.
· DO NOT bag leaves. Bagged leaves may be put out with your trash for collection on your regular trash collection day.
· Leaves collected by city crews will be sent to ecological collection locations approved by the State of Ohio.
· Additional collection dates after November 22nd may be added as weather conditions permits or demand dictates. However , leaf collection trucks double as snow plow trucks and must be converted for such as soon as possible.
· Please check website and/or cable channel #21 for any additional updates or changes.
Effective October 15th until the end of Leaf Collection (Approximately November 21st) the City of Strongsville will temporarily stop picking up brush. Residents can still bundle their branches in 3-4’ sections and leave out on trash day or take them to the Transfer Station on Foltz.
Your cooperation with this program is greatly appreciated.
Thomas P. Perciak Joseph M. Walker
Mayor, City of Strongsville Director of Public Services, City of Strongsville