To become a member of the Ehrnfelt Recreation Center, click the link below to download the application form. Please complete the application and return with payment to the Recreation Department. Thank you!
Click here for the yearly membership fee structure and application
Residents must bring in current utility bill as proof of residency.
If you work Full Time in Strongsville, you must bring in a letter on company letterhead stating you work at least 37.5 hours/week and a current pay stub.
Does your company consist of 10 or more full time staff?
Would you like to receive a reduced rate on a yearly membership at the Ehrnfelt Recreation Center?
Click here for more information on Corporate Memberships
Corporate members receive all the benefits of regular members:
- Unlimited use of the Center during all open recreaiton times.
- Reduced rates on programs and facility rentals.
- Priority registration on most programs/classes.
- Members Only Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays from 3-10pm, November 1-March 31
- 6-pack of 50% off coupons
- 40% savings on open skate admissions at Iceland USA
Contact Sarah Arold for more information on corporate memberships at 440-580-3260 or email@example.com
Thinking about becoming a member? Take a tour!
Come take a tour of the Ehrnfelt Recreation Center and find out what programs and amenities we have to offer you!
Tours are given on the second Tuesday of the month at 12 p.m. and second Wednesday of the month at 7p.m.