Police Related Links
|-The National Terrorism Advisory System, or NTAS, replaces the color-coded Homeland Security Advisory System (HSAS). This new system will more effectively communicate information about terrorist threats by providing timely, detailed information to the public, government agencies, first responders, airports and other transportation hubs, and the private sector.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). FEMA's continuing mission within the new department is to lead the effort to prepare the nation for all hazards and effectively manage federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident.
- Ready.gov is a common sense framework designed to launch a process of learning about citizen preparedness. One of the primary mandates of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is to educate the public, on a continuing basis, about how to be prepared in case of a national emergency including a possible terrorist attack.
The American Red Cross
- The American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization led by volunteers, guided by its Congressional Charter and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement, will provide relief to victims of disasters and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- NCMEC is a private, nonprofit organization that provide services nationwide for families and professionals in the prevention of abducted, endangered, and sexually exploited children. It also serves as a clearinghouse of information about missing and exploited children.
Ohio's Police, Sheriff & other Law Enforcement Agencies
- A directory of Ohio's law enforcement agencies and law enforcement organizations
The Official D.A.R.E. Website
- This year 36 million school children around the world--26 million in the U.S.--will benefit from D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education), the highly acclaimed program that gives kids the skills they need to avoid involvement in drugs, gangs, and violence.
Traffic and General Offenses Codes of the City Of Strongsville, Ohio