Please click the links below to apply for current employment opportunities.
Ehrnfelt Recreation Center PART-TIME CLEANING/MAINTENANCE
School Crossing Guard
Major Responsibilities: To assist school children and pedestrians when crossing roadways or driveways on their way to and from school.
• Pass a police background check with no criminal record
• Be available in the morning and afternoon for a total of 2 hours per day
• Should have good vision, hearing, and mobility
• Be able to stand for long periods of time outdoors, and be able to communicate well with others
Pay: $12.44 per hour
Ehrnfelt Recreation Center FRONT DESK ATTENDANT
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to move and stack tables and chairs
- Prior maintenance experience preferred
- Part-time position: 24-28 hours/week. Night and weekend hours
Front Desk Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing memberships & registrations, greeting & checking in customers and answering phone calls.
· Must be computer literate
· Must be able to multi-task
· Must be personable
· 18 years of age or older
Year round part-time position: 18-25 hours per week. Evening and weekend hours, some day shifts.
Ehrnfelt Recreation Center Assistant Preschool Instructor (Part-time)
- Must have experience working with children
- Experience creating age-appropriate lesson plans preferred
- Must be able to lift 25-30 pounds
- Must be able to easily squat/kneel, sit on floor and be physically active
- Must be available 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. weekdays. Position involves about 12 hours per week, $9 per hour
Ehrnfelt Recreation Center LIFEGUARD
Must possess current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certifications.
Lifeguards must be available to work a minimum of 12-18 hours per week.
Lifeguard applicants will be water tested on all water skills and CPR.
Ehrnfelt Recreation Center WATER SAFETY INSTRUCTOR (WSI)
Must possess current American Red Cross WSI Certifications.
WSI must be available to work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week.
WSI applicants will be water tested on all water skills.
Ehrnfelt Recreation Center TOT ROOM ATTENDANT
Tot Room Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, greeting & checking in customers, playing & interacting with children, and cleaning toys & tot room.
Part-time position: 15-20 hours per week. Morning, evening and weekend hours.
Strongsville Parks & Recreation Department GROUNDS CREW
Grounds Crew employee responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing/maintaining fields for play and cleaning parks.
Seasonal part-time position: 20-25 hours per week. Weekday and weekend hours. Contact Chris Arold at 440-580-3264 or email@example.com.