Beginning on Monday, November 2,
2020, the State of Ohio will be releasing additional CARES Act funding to help local businesses
The Small Business Relief Grant
The Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund
- The State of Ohio will be releasing $125 million in small business relief for companies negatively affected by COVID-19
- Eligible companies must have 25 employees or less
- Small businesses are eligible for a grant up to $10,000
- The program is being administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA)
- For more details on the Small Business Relief Grant, including the application process, eligibility requirements and allowable fund usage, please go to
- The State of Ohio will be releasing $37.5 million to restaurants and bars impacted by COVID-19
- The program is designed to help Ohio’s on-premise liquor permit holders
- Eligible bars/restaurants can receive assistance payments up to $2,500
- For more details on the Bar & Restaurant Assistance Fund, please click here.
Additional funding is also available for non-profit organizations, higher education, and organizations that support the arts.
Please visit https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/
for more details.
If you have any questions or need assistance applying please feel free to contact Economic Development Director Brent Painter at (440) 580-3118.